The Robyn Allen Leadership Award recognizes an individual who has made a unique contribution to the lives of Canadians with food allergy through their efforts in education, advocacy, community building, leadership, or fundraising. The award is in memory of Robyn Allen.
We are excited to feature this year’s winner, Dr. Julia Upton, a Canadian allergist who is on staff at the Hospital for Sick Children in the Immunology and Allergy department, an Associate Professor in the Department of Paediatrics at the University of Toronto, past Section Chair of the Anaphylaxis and Food Allergy Section of the Canadian Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, and a member of our Healthcare Advisory Board…
Lesen Sie weiter auf: Meet the 2022 recipient of the Robyn Allen Leadership Award: Dr. Julia Upton
Quelle: Food Allergy Canada
Titelbild/Grafik by Food Allergy Canada
Kommentare und FragenMöchten Sie zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder haben Sie dazu eine Frage, dann machen Sie dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Weiteres von Food Allergy Canada
- Giving back at a young age: Meet #FoodAllergyChampion Olivia King
- Mythbuster: Is epinephrine dangerous?
- Meet the 2022 recipient of the Robyn Allen Leadership Award: Dr. Julia Upton
- Latest news from Food Allergy Canada – August 2022
- New: Health Canada provides information on the potential risks of pea protein for people with peanut allergy
- Celebrating 20 years of transformational change + community award winners
- Ask the expert – Adults with food allergy: Why it’s important to see your allergist
- Advocacy and research – June 2022
- Raising awareness with snack bags: Meet #FoodAllergyChampion Ruth
- Mythbuster: If someone has a crustacean allergy, should they avoid edible insects like crickets?