Now is the time to take action and protect yourself and your loved ones from the flu. Did you know the flu vaccine provides good protection from severe symptoms? Or that people with asthma are at higher risk for more severe flu symptoms or complications? Here are a few answers to the most common questions about the flu. When Is Peak Flu Season? Flu season runs from fall through spring. It usually peaks from December through February. Get your flu vaccine as soon as possible at the beginning…
Kommentare und FragenMöchten Sie zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder haben Sie dazu eine Frage, dann machen Sie dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Weiteres von Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
- Will You Join in Our Work to Save Lives and Reduce the Burden of Asthma and Allergies?
- A New Look to Better Serve Our Asthma and Allergy Community
- Latest Asthma and Allergy Research News from ACAAI
- Tell Us How You Shop for Products to Make Your Home Healthier
- Health Insurance 101: Open Enrollment
- Health Insurance Marketplace Guide for Asthma and Allergies for 2023
- Understanding Health Insurance Changes for 2023
- How Much Do You Know About the Flu?
- Black and Hispanic Children Are at a Higher Risk of Developing Asthma Across All Neighborhoods (and Income Levels)
- More Than Skin Deep: Raising Awareness of Eczema and Its Wide-Reaching Impacts