Following the joint statement from the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) and the European Medicines Agency (EMA) on 11 July 2022, ECDC has released Preliminary public health considerations for COVID-19 vaccination strategies in the second half of 2022. ECDC, in collaboration with the World Health Organization (WHO) Regional Office for Europe, has also published Operational considerations for respiratory virus surveillance in Europe.
Lesen Sie weiter auf: ECDC releases publications on COVID-19 vaccination strategies and joint ECDC-WHO report on considerations for respiratory diseases as guidance for the second half of the year
Quelle: European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
Titelbild/Grafik by European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
Kommentare und FragenMöchten Sie zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder haben Sie dazu eine Frage, dann machen Sie dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Aktuelles von European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
- Joint EC, WHO and ECDC statement: Influenza season epidemic kicks off early in Europe as concerns over RSV rise and COVID-19 is still a threat
- WHO/Europe and ECDC report reveals increasing numbers living with undiagnosed HIV in the Region
- Outbreak of Salmonella Mbandaka ST413 linked to chicken meat
- Joint ECDC-WHO/Europe surveillance bulletin: Hepatitis of unknown origin in children
- Ebola outbreak in Uganda, as of 22 November 2022
- Re-election of the Chair and Deputy Chair of the ECDC Management Board
- Weekly COVID-19 country overview
- Joint ECDC-WHO/Europe monkeypox surveillance bulletin
- Monkeypox situation update, as of 22 November 2022
- RSV virus expected to add pressure on hospitals in many EU/EEA countries this season