According to the World Health Organization (WHO), as of 13 December 2022, there have been 142 confirmed cases of SVD, of which 55 died (CFR: 39%), and 87 recovered. In addition, 22 deaths among probable cases have been reported in individuals who died before a sample was taken. At least 19 healthcare workers have been infected and seven of them died.
Lesen Sie weiter auf: Ebola outbreak in Uganda, as of 13 December 2022
Quelle: European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
Titelbild/Grafik by European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
Kommentare und FragenMöchten Sie zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder haben Sie dazu eine Frage, dann machen Sie dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Aktuelles von European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
- Weekly COVID-19 country overview
- Strengthening the sustainability of MediPIET
- Joint ECDC-WHO/Europe mpox (monkeypox) surveillance bulletin
- Mpox (formerly named monkeypox) situation update, as of 17 January 2023
- ECDC assesses risk to the EU/EEA associated with Omicron XBB1.5 sub-lineage
- Ebola outbreak in Uganda, as of 11 January 2023
- EASA/ECDC provide guidelines for aviation as part of European response to COVID-19 developments in China
- Update on SARS-CoV-2 variants: ECDC assessment of the XBB.1.5 sub-lineage
- Impact of surge in China COVID-19 cases on epidemiological situation in EU/EEA
- The Mediterranean and Black Sea Programme in Intervention Epidemiology Training joins the global Training Programs in Epidemiology and Public Health Interventions network